Wednesday, October 19, 2005

P.O.'ed

This book is definitely not the kind of book I would generally read. I mentioned in class that one of my biggest problems with it was that, unlike most books, I find myself unable to connect or even become attached to the characters in the story. That's why my favorite chapter is twelve: Columbus. My favorite part is: "On Friday night I went around to their house with a bottle of good cognac, and the three of us, Ted and his wife Caro and I, looked at Jupiter and Saturn through Ted's 6-inch telescope. The seeing was good, and we drank to the moons of Jupiter, to our children, and to the success of the enterprise." This chapter is so different from the rest of the book, which is probably why I like it. My least favorite chapter is Chapter five: TRIGA. I have no idea what they're talking about most of the time (as is with most of this book), but this chapter really just went over my head.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Let us feed you some TV Squad posts
Filed under: Site Announcements , Web Many of our dear readers access TV Squad posts via RSS feed readers such as Bloglines , Newsgator or Feedster .
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! debt consolidation help Site It pretty much covers debt consolidation help related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Julia Elvarado said...

Web 2.0? Old idea
O'Reilly European Open Source Convention October 17-20, 2005, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Abraham Lincoln knew the principles of Web 2.0 when he said, "... [virtual communities] of the [users], by the [users], ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home